Sunday, November 02, 2014

Take me back

I have no recollection of what happened these past 10 weeks, only what I see posted in my blog, allegedly by me. The aliens must have wiped my mind clean just before depositing me back.

Once again, I'm pounding the pavement looking for work. The bastards at Panda Express did not believe my story and fired me promptly upon my return. Real pity, because my promotion prospects there were looking extremely promising.

Meanwhile last night, in an act of desperation, I returned to the very same spot where I was abducted, hoping I might get snatched away again.

6 comments:

lightning36 said...

In case you don't get snatched up again ...

I'll be in Las Vegas in a month. Wouldn't mind catching up with you if the aliens allow.

Mr Subliminal said...

Looking forward to it.

Memphis MOJO said...

Those bastards at Panda Express. I'm boycotting them.

angerisagift said...

yr mind is wiped clean but the aliens flooded facebook,twitter,etc,etc with pics and selfies. i didnt know u were into midgets??

Mr Subliminal said...

@MOJO : I appreciate your gesture of solidarity.

@angerisagift : Now that you mention it, I have this uneasy feeling that my mind wasn't the only thing that was probed.

angerisagift said...

WHAAAAAT!!!!!!!! u arent at Panda Express??? how am i going to get my 5 finger discount???? if/when i coming to the Rock in Rio show