Sunday, January 06, 2013

Chris the #@!%

We've all got our favorite dreaded dealer. You know, the one that consistently manages to fuck up a good session. Mine is Chris, a pimply-faced youngish-looking lad who, without fail, sends me packing every time he sits in the box.

Now despite his horrific track record, I always think that this time will be different and never bother to leave the table when he shows his ugly face. "Give the cunt a chance, this can't last forever," I say to myself.

So once again tonight, not 5 minutes after he starts dealing, the prick conjures up a queen-high flop which is enough to get my AQ felted by a set of 5's.

You would think I'd learn by now.

7 comments:

grrouchie said...

I like your use of the word conjure

lightning36 said...

Have you tried flipping Chris a redbird at the start of the session to get some good juju going?

SirFWALGMan said...

Learn to play? It's not Chris's fault you went broke on tptk.

SirFWALGMan said...

P.S. Luv Ya!

Mr Subliminal said...

@grouchie : Thank you.

@lightning : If Chris were ever to be on the receiving end of one of my redbirds, it would have to be surgically extricated from his upper rectum.

@SirFWALGMan : How ya doin'?

Memphis MOJO said...

Chris is NOT a cunt. He is a fu**ing cunt.

SirFWALGMan said...

Doing alright bro... trying to deal with my issues... working somewhat.