Monday, September 08, 2014

Out of This World



I have no idea why and how they singled out my blog from all the millions in the blogosphere. By "they", I am referring to the aliens from the Messier 109 galaxy, who beamed me up into their waiting spaceship on the night of August 26th, while on my way home from another losing 1/3 session at the Aria.

They were very courteous, apologized profusely for the abrupt interruption in my life, assuring me that it was a matter of critical importance to the survival of their civilization. Their leader is called 助ជួយляйלعدة, which to earthlings would sound something like gohfzhmmb.

What am I doing here? When will I return? More in an upcoming post. And yes, they do have the technology to post to Blogger from 85 million light-years away, but if I told you how, they would cut off my 계란గుడ్లు.

7 comments:

angerisagift said...

rosetta stoned???

lightning36 said...

At least it sounds like your sleeping arrangements will be an upgrade.

angerisagift said...

so did u become a member of the mile hi club???

Rob said...

Man oh man, this is exciting.

Question: Where you are, do they have poker?

More important...where you are, do they have boobs?

Mr Subliminal said...

धन्यवाद 감사합니다 謝謝 ਤੁਹਾਡਾ ਧੰਨਵਾਦ நன்றி ధన్యవాదాలు

Memphis MOJO said...

Do the aliens have head lice?

Do they go all in with 2-4 off-suit or slow play it?

Mr Subliminal said...

angerisagift กรุณา ให้มันสะอาด