Thursday, January 18, 2007

Not about Neteller

I made the money in last night's Mookie, finishing 7th.



Bubble play was tight and lucko21 used this to his advantage by relentlessly attacking the blinds. His 94 offsuit was too much for Dachrsty's AK, the latter going out in 8th place. I was involved in that hand (JJ) but made a hasty exit when my post-flop feeler bet was raised by lucko. Had it not been bubble time, I would have pushed and also been eliminated. On second thoughts, I would have pushed pre-flop, almost certainly getting lucko out of the hand. When it comes to lucko, I use the "almost" qualifier.



Congrats to wwonka69 for winning the event.

4 comments:

mookie99 said...

Congrats on the final table and money finish last night, thanks for playing.

lucko said...

LOL, no way I call if you push preflop with the Jacks. I almost folded to the small raise as it was.

CarmenSinCity said...

Wow! I live in Vegas too. Do you need me to stop by the shelter and bring you a hot meal or something?

Mr Subliminal said...

We take turns in cooking and, surprisingly enough, the food here is on a par with anything you'd find nationwide.

Thanks all the same - I appreciate the offer.