Thursday, November 30, 2017

Finally landed a job and then lost it in 1 hour

This morning I started working at Walmart as a greeter. About 25 minutes into my first day on the job, a very loud, decidedly unattractive, and inappropriately dressed woman walked into the store along with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.

Here is her picture:


As I had been instructed, I said pleasantly, "Good morning and welcome to Walmart."

I then said, "Nice children you have there. Are they twins?"

The ugly woman stopped yelling at the children just long enough to say to me, "Of course they aren't twins. The oldest one's 9, and the other one's only 5. Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or just fucking stupid?"

I replied, "I'm neither blind nor stupid, ma'am. I just couldn't believe someone would fuck you twice. Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Walmart".

My job search continues.....

2 comments:

Memphis MOJO said...

LOL, well back to the head lice technician perhaps?

Memphis MOJO said...

They are shooting homeless in Vegas. Be careful, it's a jungle out there:

See here.