Wednesday, October 18, 2017

I'm still here

It's been a while since I posted. I can't seem to muster up the enthusiasm I once had for poker. Losing $40 buy-ins at the Excalibur is starting to wear on me. It can take weeks for me to rustle up $40.

On top of all that, my job search is proving both frustrating and fruitless. I applied for the position of dancing dealer at Planet Hollywood,  and was politely told they were only looking for female applicants. Well-known attorney, Pete P. Peters, is filing a gender discrimination lawsuit against Caesars Entertainment on my behalf.

On the home front, our shelter is undergoing renovations, so they've put us up temporarily in  an underground bomb shelter just south of Area 51. It makes for a nice change, but for some unknown reason my hair is starting to fall out. How much does a used Geiger counter go for these days?


3 comments:

skippob said...

Glad to see you are still around, was afraid you might have been gotten by a ricochet bullet.

lightning36 said...

Ummm ... you hired PPP and yet wanted to win your case?

Memphis MOJO said...

Is the head lice gig still available?