Thursday, April 23, 2015

All is forgiven

I am pleased to report that I am no longer persona non grata at MGM. After heavy, nationwide behind-the-scenes lobbying by the National Coalition for the Homeless, MGM finally succumbed and revoked its ban. In addition, I will be paid full restitution in the sum of $200. The latter amount does not include any compensation for my tarnished reputation which, to be fair, was already tarnished long before the incident.


I would like to thank Pete P. Peters for his generous offer of legal representation, and to the others who offered moral support.

3 comments:

lightning36 said...

King Rob used his MGM influence on your behalf?

Memphis MOJO said...

Thank goodness you won't have to go back to colon hydrotherapy.

angerisagift said...

P3 WOULD OF GOT U BIG $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ #KINGOFTORTS