Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Another milestone

There is a Las Vegas-based company, Love Cloud, that caters to those that want to join the Mile High Club (MHC). For $799, one can fly above Sin City in a specially outfitted Cessna 421 for 40 minutes.


Joining this exclusive club has always been a dream of mine. It took me 7 months of hard work to raise the required $799, and I am pleased to report that, as of this afternoon, I finally am a member of the MHC. I couldn't convince anyone to join me and took the flight by myself, but technically I still qualify.

7 comments:

Rob said...

Wait, what?

You $799 doesn't include the woman???

Seems like a rip-off to me.


Memphis MOJO said...

Another item off your bucket list -- well done.

angerisagift said...

did u bring your Lisa Ann fuck doll??

lightning36 said...

I certainly hope you treated yourself to chocolates and flowers beforehand.

ReclusesCorner said...

if you would have asked i would have gone

angerisagift said...

is there a discount if u bring your own sheets/pillows????

angerisagift said...

BOOM!!!!!!!!!! a new biz idea Donkey Show Cloud. with the miltary surplus, we buy( or lightning's uncle or something is a sheriff the miltarization of law enforcement and all get 4 FREE!!!!!!!!) a KC/10 or C-130. load that mutha up with donkeys,weed,craft beers,futons,and strippers.BOOM!!!!!!!! u dont have go to mexico to view/partake in the donkey show.BAM P3/MOJO looking 4 a way to make yr money GROW .this IS a GREAT INVESTMENT