Thursday, March 01, 2007

Locate the Lemur

It's comforting to know that there are complete morons playing online. Whenever I witness a donkey play, whether I'm in the hand or not, I make a note of the player's name, both online (player notes) and on paper. At the beginning of each session, I use the Find a Player feature to see if I can locate any of these jackasses, the aim being to get on a table with one (or more) of them. This is table selection exemplified and is very positive EV.

Following is the short list of retards that were added to my compendium this afternoon:

Smitty300
wisker
D-ROBB
LuNAtiC9567
_BuyIt_

3 comments:

katitude said...

You've forgotten one name on your list, although it was a few days ago.....

Katitude

Mr Subliminal said...

Au contraire, you're on my other list - good players to avoid.

ashmc2 said...

Yo yo, I am Smitty300 and I am a great playa. My donk plays were merely part of my repertoire. Na, just jokin'.

Thanks for dropping buy and leaving a comment. It's always nice to know when someone new is out there.

Vendetta-tilt, ah, the choice of champions.

Later.