Thursday, December 15, 2005

Radio Days

 
This morning I'm tinkering around with my crystal radio set, as I'm wont to do on days when I don't feel like getting out of bed. I love catching broadcasts from all over the world and today I land on WQAM, apparently a Miami-based sports station. Some talk-show host called Neil is taking a call from some guy called Bob. They talk for about 10 minutes and I find it rivetting. Then some music and I fall asleep for a few minutes, awaken and try tuning in to another random radio frequency.

1 comments:

Mr Subliminal said...

Asswype, I've taken the liberty of FedExing you a used but functional crystal radio set which has my signature scratched into the wooden side panel. Feel free to listen to it, put it up for sale on eBay, or just smash it against a wall.

What about that bucket of warm spit with my image in it, that you promised to send?