Thursday, January 20, 2005

I thought I had seen it all ...

Aladdin $1-$2 NLHE. Player A wins a pot from player B and shows his bluff. Ten minutes later A and B are heads-up in another pot. Flop comes

J 7 3 rainbow

A goes all-in with his remaining $120 and B calls almost immediately.

A turns over JJ
B turns over KJ

A jumps up in glee rubbing his hands and I think to myself that this hand is over.

Turn : K

River : K

A is stunned and silently walks away. B comments that the only reason he called the all-in flop bet was because of A's earlier bluff.

I knew that this was a big suckout, but it was only after I got home and plugged the data into twodimes that I realized the extent. A was a 99.7% favorite to win the hand after the flop. This must be the biggest suckout I have personally witnessed.

True story. Dora was the dealer.

2 comments:

the big cheese said...

You fool - Dora deals from the bottom of the deck!

You'd do better with Black Bart at the Four Card Willie table...

SirFWALGMan said...

The Palm's is Rigged! Party Poker is Rigged! The world is Rigged! heh. Nice post.